The start of this year’s pilgrimage is less than a week away, and coordinator Ceri has written our latest newsletter with lots of information. Read the newsletter here.
Ceri refers to a number if additional items, which you can access through the links below:
- The Route Cards: full information on each day’s walking route and other events, which pilgrims will carry with them as they walk
- Come and Join us for a Day: a short summary of the route cards to give to potential ‘day pilgrims’ who may walk with us for a day or part day
- The Pilgrim Code: guidance for pilgrimage community life
- The Equipment List: guidance on what you need to bring.
- The Alternative Transport Guide: a document listing possible alternative transport (buses or trains) for each day
- ‘Who we are’ leaflet to give to interested passers-by