The start of the Buckfast Pilgrimage is under 2 weeks away, and the team have been working hard to finalise arrangements so that we can share them with participants and the wider community.
Rather than wait until every t is crossed and i dotted we’ve decided to release some of the details in “final draft” form. Final versions will be posted as soon as possible, and the key details are unlikely to change.
- Bumpf for Pilgrims 2018 2 – Information from Clare for pilgrims who have booked
- Cajufad2018 (Come And Join Us For A Day – summary of the pilgrimage)
- RouteCards2018 (The detailed version, some times might change a little)
- Countryside and Pilgrim Code 2018 MARK 2 guidelines for ALL pilgrims
- Theme 2018 – details of the daily theme
- 2018 Who are we working document – information for people we meet on the journey
- New Medical Form 2018 Every participant MUST complete this form prior to starting the pilgrimage (forms are kept securely and destroyed after the pilgrimage).
- Alternative Transport 2018 for those who need to take a break from walking