There’ve been a few questions seeking details of the upcoming pilgrimage in North Wales; the planning team have been busy behind the scenes finalising details and now the key documents are available here:
- Equipment list 2017 – what you need to bring and prepare.
- Countryside and Pilgrim Code 2017 – explains what makes a pilgrimage work, and should be read by ALL participants (new and old) before joining the pilgrimage.
- Cajufad 2017 – “Come And Join Us For A Day”, this is the summary form of the route notes, good for printing off and leaving with family, or if you want to drop in to meet the pilgrims along the route.
- Route Cards 2017 – The “full works” with detaiis of every day, including joining instructions at the start and analysis of each day’s walk. You should carry the relevant page with you on each day’s walk, just in case your route diverges from the official one or you have to take alternative transport.
- Alternative Transport 2017 – if you can’t walk a day or part of a day this will help you make your way by public transport. Carry it with you!
- Who are we 2017 – primarily designed a leaflet to give to interested passers by, it’s a good idea to read it and remind yourself why we’re making this pilgrimage. Carry a few with you to share with anyone who is interested (it looks smarter than saying “dunno, I’m just following these orange arrows”).
I believe that printed copies of the above documents will be available at registration, but you need to read them to get to registration!!
The pilgrimage web site will be updated very soon to include these details, and as the pilgrimage progresses updates and pictures will be displayed.
If you’re not walking, feel free to send messages of support to those who are via the website.